Steinberg Dickey Collaborative, LLP - Contact Sara email@example.com
Document Control Administrator
Broad range of administrative responsibilities; this is a hands-on role and this person exercises independence in day-to-day operations. Individual will support the CA department as well as general production activities as needed. Duties require being lead administrator of Procore software and use of MS Office products. The individual will be responsible for working with internal staff facilitating control and coordination of projects documentation and data.
- Performs a variety of administrative, document control and clerical support tasks for Construction Administration and Production departments
- Responds to Procore customer service requests and troubleshoots issues
- Ensures Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards to include documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving
- Gathers, compiles, tracks and reports all information relevant to project assignment from multiple sources
- Ensures distribution of documentation packages and that revised data is being distributed accurately and in a timely manner
- Uses reprographic equipment to produce/scan drawings and documentation
- Maintains document registers in filing system
- Books travel reservation for CA staff site observations
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor degree preferred
- Ability to rapidly understand/learn business processes and objectives
- Customer service and troubleshooting skills experience required
- Experience in a project management or construction environment preferred
- Intermediate experience in MS Office tool
Asakura Robinson Co. Planning Urban Design Landscape Architect Admin Asst. Job Posting
Title Administrative Assistant Location Houston, Texas Education High School Diploma or Degree in Related Field Pay Hourly range: $15 ‐ $18 dependent on experience 35‐ to 40‐hour week Generous benefit package Apply Send letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Full Time Administrative Assistant – Non-Exempt Houston, Texas Asakura Robinson is a planning, urban design, and landscape architecture firm which strengthens environments and positively impacts communities through innovation, engagement, stewardship, and an integrated design process. Our employees are leaders in social and environmental design. As a firm, we strive to assist visionary clients to spur positive change. We focus on engaging communities in ever more diverse project contexts while maintaining a high level of creativity and collaboration in every endeavor. Asakura Robinson is celebrating fourteen years, with a current staff of 29 and offices in Houston, Austin, New Orleans and Minneapolis. The position is to assist the administrative principal with a variety of tasks including firm‐wide administration, human resources, bookkeeping and invoicing. The role of admin is focused on the efficiency and financial health of the company, enhancing the development of employees and providing a supportive and fun environment in which to work. The position offers the opportunity to work with our creative teams remotely over four offices nationwide, and very closely within our Houston studio.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating meetings, vendor lunch and learns, parties, etc.
- Assistance with coordinating renewal of service providers, insurance and healthcare coverage
- Assist staff with renewal of professional licenses
- Oversee MBE/DBE renewals and reciprocity applications
- Oversee office repairs, maintenance and supplies
- Oversee IT needs with outside consultant
- Assist with onboarding process
- Collect and disseminate applicant resumes and set up interviews
- Process monthly employee and American Express entries into accounting system and attach receipts
- Assist with simple invoices on a monthly basis
- Collect W-9s and COI from subs
- Assist with various other admin/HR/accounting tasks as needed
DBR Engineering Consultants
Accounting Specialist – report to CFO – prepare and distribute invoices to clients; post billing and labor adjustments; prepare credit memos; review project set-up and enter project billing terms; ensure proper compliance with client contracts/proposals; request and calculate SOV’s; run weekly P&L and labor reports; process expense reports; resolve vendor issues; maintain W-9’s, 1099’s, fixed asset book, design errors book and fringe benefits spreadsheet; balance AR and cash receipts; maintain billing reports; and provide weekly cash & expense updates.